Saturday, March 1, 2014

Etsy Shop is Open

Well, I said I would do it eventually, and today I did. I opened an etsy shop to sell my pottery....and whatever the heck else I decide to make and sell as the whim strikes.

You can find my shop here.

I've got tumblers listed,



and mugs listed,


and some other things.


My phone ran out of batteries before I could get the bowls listed, though. Besides, I was cold, so now me and my phone are doing the recharge blanketcave thing.

I used a free photo editing app on my iPhone called Snapseed. It's been nice and easy to use so far. Interestingly enough, the photos taken while in the Snapseed app seem to turn out better - clearer, more true to color - than the ones I take with the built-in camera app. Not sure what's up with that.

Anyway, please share the link with anyone you think might like my pottery. I'm thinking Dag people might be particularly interested.

- Stell

No comments:

Post a Comment